Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spine Tingling Fun!

I had a ton of fun, creating and playing while making this layout with 
Moxxie's All Hallow's Eve!  Check out the link 
I used the latest sketch from 
Sketchabilities #77.  I really didn't vary too much from the sketch like I normally do.  I just knew when I saw it that it was perfect for this layout!  And why mess with perfection?!
Please click on the above photo to see it in better quality, gloomy and yucky here...so it is kind of hard to see this dashing pirate's adorable face!
I used a bit of everything to create this...my Silhouette Cameo with several files, tons of Moxxie, a paper doily, Glimmer Mist and Ranger Dylusions, My Favorite Things Fish Tail Banners and a little of this and that!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments :

Aliza said...

This is really fabulous! I love the colors and layers--that spider web...just love it.
Thanks for playing along at Skecthabilities.

Marika said...

So nice! :)

PatriciaKleijn said...

nice layout

Tnks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

Hugs,
Patricia

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous page! I love all the Cameo cuts! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

Back to Top