Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Envelope Ideas!

Great ideas up on the 
7 things you can do with a Card Envelope!
Make sure to stop by a check it out.

Here is my envelope/gift card holder:



You can find the tutorial here:

I used the new Peaceful line from Authentique.  Such a gorgeous line!  
Also, snowflake dies from Lifestyle Crafts and Spellbinders..layered.  The Label 16 die from Spellbinders for inside label.  Buttons n twine and a few epoxy stickers from my stash!
It was an easy and quick little project.
Give it a try!

5 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is great cathy!!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Lovely! Great color choices too. :)

Lanette said...

So pretty great job!

Waseem said...

you just make it amazing..i just want to make it when i need it to design Gift Card envelopes.

Christa said...

How creative! I love your use of the Peaceful line. You are so talented Cathy. I am a huge fan.

Back to Top